Social Media 06
LinkedIn (Monographs on Social Networks)
Social networks have brought a revolution in many aspects, not only in terms of leisure but also in the professional field. LinkedIn is today the leading social network contacts, has more than 100 million users worldwide, including senior executives and global U.S. president. Every second, a person is logged on LinkedIn. But technology is only a tool. The basic concepts of networking professionals are exactly the same both inside and outside the site. Creating relationships through mutual contacts is , benefiting from the advantages that a social network can provide, do not miss the tips and tricks found here.
Context: Social Xarxa professional.
Requirements: Domini d'internet d'nivell usuari.
Duration: 02 hours.
- Introduction to Social Networks
- Introducció to Linkedin
- Create the pseudo profile
- Add and manage contacts
- Customize settings for LinkedIn
- Manage and update your profile
- Com fer cerques a LinkedIn
- Com utilitzar the eines LinkedIn
- How to apply and submit recommendations
- Els grups the LinkedIn
- I aplicacions of LinekdIn
- The company profiles on LinkedIn
Objective: Knowledge of applications and possibilities of professional Linkedin as a tool for promoting professional contacts and.
With·group: Professionals, employers, department caps, Self.